Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fig Tart - Tartes aux figues



Yesterday my neighbour gave me a basket of figs . To thank her I've made a Fig Tart for her. I like to eat bake figs or cook figs. For me it's tastier and it bring out the lovely flavour .




Jane's corner

Seldom, very seldom, does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised, or a little mistaken; but where, as in this case, though the conduct is mistaken, the feelings are not, it may not be very material. Mr. Knightley could not impute to Emma a more relenting heart than she possessed, or a heart more disposed to accept of his.

Emma - Jane Austen (1816)









7 comments:

  1. This look amazing and beautiful like always, IU love figs, look georgeous!"!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky can you be, the recipient of a basket of figs! I have to scour the specialty grocer to find any of these. After this post-it looks like that is just what I am going to do. This is a wonderful "purist" fig recipe. Just put them on top and bake, no sugar no sauce-nothing on top of those figs-just how I like them-yum. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful. I'm not a fan of figs but I love how pretty it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Reanaclaire. I like your name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gloria, Tina & Baking Addict. I luv to make simple recipes that just take minutes to prepared because my 2 hungry teenagers can't wait to pop them in their mouth.. haaahahh :)

    ReplyDelete